We take customer service seriously and are committed to helping resolve any concerns with your order. However, please understand some base policies that we utilize.
- We want you to have your items as quickly as possible, but please remember that this service is something we do in our spare time. We ask that a minimum of 4 weeks for shipment. Times may arise where order volume will allow faster turnaround or delay further. We appreciate your patience but feel free to inquire as to estimated timelines.
-All sales are considered final. We do our best to ensure accurate description of all items and that what you receive is the same or better than the item listed. If there is an issue with your order, please contact us and we will see what we can do to help.
- All purchases are shipped attached to their print supports, this helps with their safety in shipment. If you are concerned about being able to remove them, please contact us about options.
- All orders are packed by hand and all possible precautions against shipping damage are taken. However, to make our parts as detailed and scale accurate as possible please understand that instances of minor parts damage is possible.
- These parts are intended for modelers of average to advanced skill. Removing them from their supports takes time and patience as well any modifications needed to integrate them with your kit. These parts are not intended for individuals under the age of 14 years old and eye protection is recommended while removing them.
- We ship to all destinations serviced by the United States Post Office. At times there will be service interruptions and we will do our best to communicate about these and work to resolve them. FedEx and UPS can be options, however for International shipping they can be quite cost prohibitive. Please email us if you are interested in one of these services.
- As of 7/24/22, we are resuming shipping to customers in the UK. We initially stopped as concerns over conducting business under the UK's VAT requirements and Kraken Hobbies not being registered there. We have reviewed this and all UK customers understand that Kraken Hobbies does not collect VAT, thus the customer will be responsible for all additional Taxes and Fees collected by local governments and entities. Any items returned for non-payment of these additional charges will be refunded the cost of the item but shipping fees will not be refunded. Any questions, please feel free to contact us prior to ordering.